Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eight Days No Fish and Chips

There is an awesome Burrito spot near my Flat, they serve Bruno style Burrito's (not a racial joke) which means there the size of a college football. The place is called Tortilla, there take out bags are industrial strength and they serve pitchers of margaritta's and buckets of beer. What more do you need! Everyone warned me that the food in London was less than desireable but then I'm sure my diet in NYC was actually more than two stars. Ok, good buff wings and red velevet cake make it three stars. I did realize today that London is near the coast which actually makes fish and chips a relevant food. I'm holding out though until I have visitors!!!

Two days of sun here and they are talking about spring already, I think we are getting ahead of ourselves a bit. Run clubbers must look at the weather because there were 20 people wearing singlets and split legs! I was wearing a jacket and gloves. Crazy Runners....

No comments:

Post a Comment